KL2

So keeping to my promise here are some more film photos, these were taken in KL and are a pretty similar to the other KL post because we took film and digital and just forgot about the film because I took so long to develop it. I feel I must give credit to Che' for taking half of the tattoo pics, she has done us proud.
Anyway we are still in Berlin, just changed hostel today, we went to a rave in a big warehouse last night knowing once again that we had to check out in the morning, that was fun. Now we are in a massive 30 person dungeon room, with 24/7 red light district lighting that makes you feel as if you've entered the twilight zone. Good stuff.

travel

travel

travel

travel

travel


travel

travel

travel

travel

travel

travel

travel



travel



travel

travel

travel


travel




No comments:

Post a Comment