THAT KINDA HURTS MY TEETH

Hello all, these photos were taken last Thursday of Imogen Gilchrist's awesome collection titled "That Kinda Hurts my Teeth" which is so so very cool,
there are heaps of photos still to come including a bunch of 3d gifs...
I know, I know I seem to be saying this far too often (colony#2 is still coming, I promise)
but it's true even if sometimes it takes me a while to get through everything!
So anyway it was super super fun taking these photos with the lovely Alex, Andi, Sascha and Imogen
(let's just say things got pretty trashy in the best and worst way possible) hope you like them and stay tuned. xx Josie

Garments and Styling by Imogen Gilchrist
Models: Andi Plowman, Sascha Thompson and Alex Hansen

(p.s. click the links to check out Imogen and Alex's blogs!)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

THAT KINDA HURTS MY TEETHTHAT KINDA HURTS MY TEETH

THAT KINDA HURTS MY TEETHTHAT KINDA HURTS MY TEETH

THAT KINDA HURTS MY TEETHTHAT KINDA HURTS MY TEETH

THAT KINDA HURTS MY TEETH

THAT KINDA HURTS MY TEETHTHAT KINDA HURTS MY TEETH

THAT KINDA HURTS MY TEETH

THAT KINDA HURTS MY TEETHTHAT KINDA HURTS MY TEETH

THAT KINDA HURTS MY TEETH

No comments:

Post a Comment