Thanks! :D Yeah i used photoshop to add grain and adjust the colours in photo 1,4,8 and 10, but the third one i liked as it was so i didn't touch it :)
I like so much the colors! :) Actually I like your work, all you photos :D and I don't know if you wrote somewhere here on blog, but what camera do you use?
Nice! I like the third photo. :D
ReplyDeleteDo you use photoshop to edit the photos?
Thanks! :D
ReplyDeleteYeah i used photoshop to add grain and adjust the colours in photo 1,4,8 and 10, but the third one i liked as it was so i didn't touch it :)
I like so much the colors! :) Actually I like your work, all you photos :D and I don't know if you wrote somewhere here on blog, but what camera do you use?
ReplyDeletethankyou :), i took these photos on my Canon 1000d
ReplyDeleteI like all the pictures, but the first one is my favorite, I hope to see more pictures like this :)
ReplyDeleteThank you lovely :)
ReplyDelete