blind optimism

Here are some photos I took of Che' this morning at her place. These (and almost all my film photos) are unedited partly because I'm lazy but also because I like them how they are.

So anyway Che' is leaving tomorrow. She is going to work at a school in a remote Indigenous community for six weeks until we leave for Europe. In the mean time I won't have anyone to take photos of/will be lonely...

p.s. This jumper is my grandmothers and I love it so much, it is gorgeous quilted silk and it's reversible! (you'll be able to see the other side in digital photos) I am hunting for something similar to have as my travel coat, although so far to no avail...

Hope you like.

15:1:11-9

15:1:11-5

15:1:11-10

15:1:11-11

15:1:11-12

15:1:11-13

15:1:11-14


15:1:11-2

15:1:11-8

15:1:11-7


15:1:11

5 comments:

  1. i`m absolutely in love with this photos! and the wonderland feeling.. (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there!
    Lovely blog you have here! Lots of nice pictures and good inspiration! Thanks for sharing!

    Wanna be followers? Let me know!!

    Love from Stockholm.. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. these photos are pretty awesome!

    ReplyDelete