you are here

Hey Guys, so it's been a while since I last updated, as you would know from Alicia's last post they are back working in London now, and so I am continuing my travels around Europe. At present I am in Prague in the Czech Republic, have been here for almost 2 weeks. Prague is a seriously cool place, and before here I was in Italy where is visited Monza, Milan, Venice, Florence, Siena, Verona, Torino and The Italian Alps, which were all amazing! So anyway I finally got some of my film developed yesterday. I'll split them up into maybe 3 or 4 posts because there are quite a few (don't even get me started on the 10,000 odd digital photos rapidly absorbing the space on my hard drive!)
They are from here there and everywhere so bear with me, if your lucky I might even resort to shameful captions. Also, slow hostel internet is the devil, amirite Alicia and Che'?? So I apologise in advance if the next lot aren't up soon, it's because my patience has run out.


000011

000009

000007

000001

000020

000015

000017

1 comment: