KINDA HURTS MY TEETH 2

Okay so round two of Imogen's work, these are gifs so sucks if you have slow internet.
Also just a warning: may cause seizures.

Starring Andi Plowman, Sascha Thompson and Alex Hansen


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


I would also like to applaud Imogen on her party hosting skills on Saturday night I think she and her housemates deserve a beer or 50 after that one... or at least a new toilet seat, see visual references here.

Also yesterday Alicia and I took some photos of the lovely Wendy from Panache-Halloweentown and Jess from Colony which will hopefully be up sooner rather than later :)

3 comments: